65 Hanbury Street
Older people are often forgotten or overlooked in the ‘money and savings’ conversation. Yet they are the most vulnerable to poverty. By bringing together diverse research, evidence and experience as part of the ESRC Festival of Social Science in an exciting panel discussion, researchers and NGOs will debate the challenges for financial inclusion and propose innovations for change.
- Keetie Roelen, Institute of Development Studies
- Nicola Ansell, Brunel University
- Nele Van Der Wielen, Southampton University
- Lily Parsey, International Longevity Centre
- Florian Juergens, HelpAge International
Please register on Eventbrite for your free ticket.